Automatic audio post production web service for broadcasters, podcasts, radio shows, screencasts and more.
Auphonic develops new algorithms in the area of music information retrieval and audio signal processing to create an automatic audio post production web service.
Users just upload their recorded audio and Auphonic will do the rest: neither complicated parameter settings nor audio expert knowledge is necessary.
Some Auphonic Features:
- Intelligent leveler: balances levels between speakers, music and speech -- no compressor/limiter knowledge required
- Loudness normalization to new broadcast standards: EBU R128, ATSC A/85, internet audio and more
- Audio restoration: automatic noise reduction and filtering of disturbing low frequencies
- Optimal encoding and metadata management: MP3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC/MP4, ALAC, FLAC, etc.
- Chapter marks for MP4, MP3 and Vorbis Comment
- Support for video input and output
- Automatic content deployment via Dropbox, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, HTTP, YouTube, SoundCloud, Libsyn, archive.org
- Complete API to integrate Auphonic into your workflows and systems
- Auphonic Mobile App with recorder
Try it yourself and create a free account at